Ambulance District 2
CPAD2 met on March 21, 2023 at 6:00 PM at the CPAD2 Office at 979 Main St. Hackberry, La. 70645
Meeting called to order at 6:00 PM. Pledge led by Mrs. Simon Prayer led by Mrs. Simon.
Members Present: Calise Romero, Randall McFatter, Phyllis Doxey, Lynn Griffith and Kathleen Simon.
Members Absent: Kattie Toups.
Guests: Darla Perry, Chris Spicer, Amy Thompson, Chad Mudd, Wesley Romero, Chris Shannon and Jeff Kudla.
Members approved the January 17, 2023 board minutes with a motion by Mr. McFatter and a 2nd by Mrs. Simon and carried unopposed.
When ask there were no public comments.
1. Architect Jeff Kudla presented the work order changes for flooring materials, labor, enveloping the lower area of the Hackberry Ambulance Station and architect fees. With a motion by Mrs. Simon and a second by Mrs. Griffith motion carried unopposed to accept.
2. Rhonda presented the board with the updated quotes for the Cargo Lifts for Stations 7, 8 and 9 and with a motion by Mrs. Simon and a 2nd by Mrs. Doxey motion carried unopposed.
1. Mrs. Perry gave the payroll, bill and budget to actual budget report Mr. McFatter made a motion to accept payroll, bills and budget to actual report a 2nd was made by Mrs. Doxey, motion carried.
2. Stryker representative Chris Shannon presented the board with a quote for 5 new Lucas Devices. With a motion by Mrs. Simon, 2nd by Mrs. Griffith motion carried.
3. Mrs. Coleman presented quotes for concrete repairs and concrete additions for Grand Lake. With a motion by Mr. McFatter and a second by Mrs. Simon and carried, the lowest bid was accepted.
4. Mrs. Coleman gave the directors report. Mrs. Simon made a motion to accept report as given and Mrs. Griffith made a 2nd and motion carried.
5. Mrs. Simon made a motion to go into executive session to discuss insurance litigation. Mr. McFatter made a 2nd motion. Motion carried to go into executive session at 6:55.
With a motion to come out of executive session at 7:37 by Mrs. Simon and a 2nd by Mr. McFatter motion carried.
6. With no other business to discuss Mrs. Simon made a motion to adjourn the meeting and with a 2nd by Mr. McFatter motion carried and meeting adjourned.
RUN: June 1 (Ju 1)